You might also like these free designs!
* Star Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-80521
* Hex Twist Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-77281
* Rainbox Hex Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-77277
* Citrus Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-75181
* Heart Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-74727
* Jigsaw Boxes: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-49533
* Crescent Twist Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-71925
And these premium designs:
* Invader Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-81169
* Vase Mode Hex Box: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-79143
Be sure to subscribe to the Clockspring3D Youtube Channel! :)
Twist-style boxes have been around a while, and I really have a soft spot for them! So, I made a few of my own, and this is my favourite so far - a cog-shaped one!
Update: Here's a version without the middle hole!
This is the great thing about 3D printing - the chance to make absolutely anything that inspires you! It still amazes me that we can just push a button and (mostly) have a real thing just appear right there in front of us....
Amusingly, it can be tricky at first to find the right way to open the thing. It doesn't take much force at all, as there's a reasonable tolerance between the container and lid, but if you aren't moving it quite right, it won't budge!