Here's my new 2.0 version of the seafarers expansion for my new settlers of catan 2.0. It's especially made for multicolor printers like the prusa mk2 multimaterial upgrade ore the palette from mosaic. The original designs from Tinkercad can be found at the bottom of the description as well (happy modifying :-))
DON'T POSSESS A MULTIMATERIAL-CAPABLE PRINTER? NO PROB...
You can just print out the files you find here under the thing-files. Those are for a single color printer and you then have the pleasure to paint them the way you like :-). Just print the following parts:
- 2 x landscapes gold
- 2 x landscapes desert (source)
- 1 x landscape wheat (source)
- 1 x landscape wood (source)
- 2 x landscapes ore (source)
- 2 x landscapes brick (source)
- 1 x landscape wool (source)
- 35 x sea (source) add as many islands as you like
- 50 x catan chits
- 60 x ships (15 per player)
- 1 x pirate ship (corsaire)
- 1 x set of cloth tokens (8/11, 9/10, 4/5, 6/3, scenario "cloth for catan")
- 12 x undiscovered land tokens (2 x ore, 2 x wheet, 2 x brick, 2 x gold, 2 x water, 1 x wood, 1 x wool) (scenario "the fog islands")
- 12 x undiscovered landscape top & bottom (scenario "the fog islands")
- 36 x warship-marker (scenario "pirate island") version 1 or 2
- 8 x settlements forgotten clan (scenario "cloth for catan")
UNDISCOVERED LAND PARTS (scenario the fog islands):
I created those parts to determine the discovered landscapes for the fog islands scenario. Before the game prepare those parts like this: put one of the tokens (wool, brick, ore, ...) into each of the bottom parts. Then cover them all with one of the number tokens from the game (upside down). Only the water tokens stay without a number token on the top. At the end cover the bottom parts with the tokens with the top part and shuffle them. Then place them on the water-tiles that can be discovered. If a undiscovered land is opened, its content reveals for what the water tile can be replaced.
WARSHIP MARKERS (scenario pirate islands):
I created two types of warship markers. The version 1 are little cannons that can be mounted on a ship. They are tiny and don't need a lot of place to store and not much material to print. But because they are very small you need a printer that can print high details (I used the ultimaker 2+ with a 0.25 mm nozzle and a layer-height of 0.06 mm). The version two is bigger and can be placed under the ships. It should be easier to print as well. Choose for yourself which one you want to print.
CATAN CHITS (used in most scenarios):
For easier handling, the catan chits can be stacked and placed under settlements and the forgotten tribes.
CLOTH TOKENS (scenario cloth for catan):
The cloth-tokens are placed on the 4 islands where the number tokens belong. They show two numbers (one points up one down) for the two settlements of the forgotten tribe (new), that are placed where in the original roules the number tokens are placed. For example: on the cloth-token the number 6 shows upward. If the number 6 is rolled, the settlement atop of the cloth-token gives one catan chit away.
FOR THOSE WHO POSSESS A MUTLIMATERIAL-CAPABLE PRINTER CHECK OUT THOSE FILES HERE:
STORAGE: I'm working on it
Open designs in Tinkercad: