This case is for everyone, who want to replace the crappy Anet mainboard to the RAMPS1.4 board + Raspberry Pi 2/3 (optional). I wasn't able to find any case, that meet my requirements, So I created this modular case.
doesn't need much filament (about 75g PLA).
modular - you don't have to throw the whole case away, if you change the board. You can just use or create another board holder. Thats 10g for a holder vs 100-200g for a whole case.
no need to drill holes in your Anet A8 acrylic frame.
you can use the board holder without the frame!
- 3x M3x20 mm screw (alternative M3x8 or M3x10) for RAMPS board
- 4x M3x12mm screw (alternative M3x8 or M3x10) for Raspberry Pi 2/3
- 6x M3x8mm screw (alternative M3x10 or longer) for the case lid
- 4x M3x12mm screw, if you mount the case frame with normal nut and without washer. Use M3x16mm screw for nyloc nut w/o washer
- 2x M3x16mm screw for the board holder
- 6x M3 nut (or nyloc nut)
- optional 6x M3 washer
- 90° angled USB A to USB B cable, if you want use the RAMPS board together with the Raspberry Pi: https://goo.gl/raHXUa
- RAMPS 1.4 Board: https://goo.gl/YBxuOz
- Mega 2560 Board (Arduino Clone): https://goo.gl/rVB4LO
- 4-5x DRV8825 Stepper Driver: https://goo.gl/TpAO0U
- Raspberry Pi 2 or 3
How to support me?
Do you like my things and do you want to support me? You can use these links if you want to buy something. This helps me doing more things. Thanks!